Mr. Asad Habeeb is currently working as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, SGT University. He is a Dynamic, dedicated and academically strong professional who strives for the overall development of University through strengthning student learning and university management. He is currently pursuing his PhD, from DCRUST, Murthal, Haryana. He completed his graduation and Masters from Aligarh Muslim University. He was a Gold Medalist in his department while pursuing M.Tech in Industrial Production and Management. He is also a Sir Syed Global Scholar Awardee(SSGSA) 2013-14. He has an enriched experience of about 8 years in the field of academics and 1 year industrial experience. He is an emerging researcher with specialization in Supply Chain Management and automation of Manufacturing Process. He has effectively assisted the office of Vice Chancellor, Pro Vice Chancellor Research, Dean Research & Development, Director IQAC etc. while working at SGT University. He is a member of IQAC team working to maintain proper quality standards in different departments of university. He has guided multiple projects in Graduate and Masters level. Teaching being his real passion drives him to be a good teacher and mentor to his students.
- Ph.D. (Pursuing, DCRUST, Murthal)
- M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering- Industrial Production and Management- ZHCET, AMU)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering-ZHCET, AMU)
Total Years of Work Experience:
- 9.5 Years
- Solid Mechanics & Fluid Mechanics (Statics and Dynamics)
- Industrial Automation and Robotics (Fuzzy logic, CNC programming tools etc.)
- Manufacturing Science and Production Engineering (technology & optimization of process and its parameters)
- Design Softwares (AutoCad, SolidWorks etc.).
- Simulation Techniques and Softwares (MATLAB, ARENA, GPSS etc.)
- Research Methodology.
- University Administration.
- University Accreditation.
- Supply Chain Management of Perishable products.
- Industrial Automation.
- Simulation techniques.
No of Recent Publications:
No of Conferences, Seminars & Workshops: