SGT University is one the best computer engineering colleges in Gurgaon and Haryana. Our experienced faculty provides a rigorous and exhaustive industry-oriented curriculum that develops students’ soft and technical skills. The curriculum includes projects, industrial training, and certification.
Our department focuses on Institute-Industry interface programs that enable students to constantly interact with industries, gaining practical experience with latest technologies like cloud computing, big data, cybersecurity, and Internet of Things (IoT). Classroom learning provides theoretical or conceptual inputs on a variety of projects.
The department is equipped with the latest hardware and software for imparting quality education. Our students are highly demanded by the industry and have numerous job prospects in the national and global market. Join us to get hands-on experience and execute innovative activities.
Department endeavors to be recognized globally through outstanding education and research that produces qualiﬁed engineers who are ready to cater to the ever-changing industrial and social demands.
- To create an environment conducive to quality teaching and learning, interdisciplinary research, and innovation.
- To establish an academic system facilitating real learning in Computer Science & Engineering.
- To prepare the graduates to be leaders in the profession.
- To inculcate universal human values, professional ethics, and a life-long learning attitude.
- To empower the learners to devise their own unique education path for acquiring multiple specializations and skills.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FACULTY
- A high-speed computer lab, powered by NVIDIA
- A Centre of Excellence for Electric Vehicles
- Apple iOS Centre of Excellence
- IBM Innovation Centre for Education
- Student-led initiatives like Torque Club
WHY THE DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- A curriculum that covers a broad range of topics, including programming, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and software engineering.
- Opportunities for internships, co-op programs, hackathons, and other events that bring together students, faculty, and industry experts.
- Access to high-performance computing (HPC) resources, to enable students to conduct large-scale experiments and simulations.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members who are actively engaged in research, as well as in teaching and mentoring students.