|Industrial/Research Project Phase I||Learning Schedule|
- To gain first-hand experience of publication.
- To experience the discipline in the term of research presentation through journals conferences.
- To know the right publication to present your work in globally acceptable organization.
On completion of this course, the students will be able to select the right publication for present & how to select the correct domain to work.
- Select the domain to apply your whole knowledge & skills to improve engineering
- Choose correct field to work further.
- Select the few papers & review them either on same software or through different emulator/simulator.
- Summarize the work and present in national/international conference at least.
Mode of Evaluation: The theory performances of students are evaluated.
(By Industry )