|13040512||Industrial Training -II||Learning Schedule|
|Pre-requisites: — Industrial Training –I||0||0||0||1|
- To gain first-hand experience of working as an engineering professional, including the technical application of engineering knowledge.
- To experience the discipline of working in a professional organization and multidisciplinary team.
- To develop technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
On completion of this course, the students will be able to get the structure of industry. He will know the various departments of industry & how industry works.
- After 4th semester & before 5th semester during summer vacation period
- Duration for training should be Twenty days to thirty days.
- It can be either in Industry for study the functioning of organization or one certification course from some government approved/certified body.
- At the end of training students have to submit a project or assignment allotted by industry.
- Students have to submit three spiral binding report & PPT presentation along with project.
Mode of Evaluation: The theory performances of students are evaluated.
(By Industry )
|Faculty Elective I||L||T||P||C|
|Version1.1||Date of Approval: Jun 06, 2013||0||0||2||1|