|13040312||Industrial Training -I||Learning Schedule|
- To gain first-hand experience of working as an engineering professional, including the technical application of engineering knowledge.
- To experience the discipline of working in a professional organization and multidisciplinary team.
- To develop technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
On completion of this course, the students will be able to get the structure of industry. He will know the various departments of industry & how industry works.
- After 2nd semester & before 3rd
- Duration for training should be fifteen days to twenty days.
- It can be either in Industry for study the working process or institution for preparation of a project.
- Students have to submit three spiral binding report & PPT presentation.
- Note: For Lateral Entry students: they have to go under training on weekends.
Mode of Evaluation: The theory performances of students are evaluated.
(By Industry )