|13040801||Industrial / Research Project Phase – II||L||T||P||C|
|Version1.0||Date of Approval: –||0||0||2||10|
The objectives of the Industrial / Research Project Phase – II include:
- To give students the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills they have acquired on campus in a real-life work situation.
- To provide students with opportunities for practical, hands-on learning from practitioners in the students’ areas of specialization.
- To expose students to a work environment, common practices, employment opportunities and work ethics in their relevant field.
- To enhance the employability skills of the students.
- To provide opportunities for students to be offered jobs in the organizations in which they undergo their Industrial Training.
The learning outcomes can be as follows:
- Apply theoretical knowledge in industrial applications.
- Acquire skills in communication, management and team work.
- Practice ethical and professional work culture.
- Implement Health and Safety practices in work place.
Industrial / Research Project Phase – II
The students are required to undergo Industrial / Research Project work of duration not less than 4 months in a reputed organization or concerned institute. The student who wishes to undergo Industrial project, the industry chosen for should be a private limited company. The final Viva-voca of the Project work will be conducted by the external examiner and one internal examiner appointed by the institute. External examiner will be from penal of examiner. Assessment of project will be based on Seminar, viva-voca, report and certificate of Industrial / Research Project work. The internal marks distribution for students who have undergone Industrial /Institutional project consist of 150 marks from the Industry concern and 150 Marks by the committee members consisting of faculty members of concerned department of the present institute. The teacher engaged for institutional project work shall have a workload of 2 hours per group ( at least 4 students per work)
Mode of Evaluation: The theory and lab performance of students are evaluated separately.
|Theory||Laboratory||Theory and laboratory|