|13040412||Industrial exposure -I||Learning Schedule|
- To gain first-hand experience of the various departments from utility department to packaging or service engineering in a industry
- To get the certification in one of the modern tool/technology in respective area.
On completion of this course, the students will have a general idea about industry functioning.
- Industrial visit- At-least for one day in one of the reputed industry.
- During fourth semester students have to undergo through one of the following program
- Seminar on new modern technology.
- Practical workshop on some technical tool
- Training session in some laboratory
Note: each of program at-least of 05 days.
- At the end of semester, students have to present through viva voce.
Mode of Evaluation: The theoretical & practical knowledge & performances of students are evaluated.
|Components||Internal (Organizing body)||External Marks|