|Date of Approval: –||0||0||2||2|
- This course describes orbital mechanism of satellites.
- The multiplexing and multiple access techniques of Satellite communication..
- GPS and other applications of satellite communication are covered in this course.
On completion of this course, the students will be able to
- To learn various multiplexing and multiple access techniques.
- To learn satellite uplink and downlink under various conditions.
- To Learn the GPS concepts for ethical usage in society.
Broadcasting laboratory concerns the with the implementation of basic principles and applications analog and digital satellite Communication Link, C/N Ratio, S/N Ratio. PC to PC Sat. Com. Link using RS –232 port.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
- To Study the process of Transmitting Signal.
- To Study the Base band Signal in a Satellite Link.
- To estimate C/N Ratio.
- To estimate S/N Ratio.
- To setup digital satellite Communication Link.
- To plot radiation pattern of parabolic reflector.
- To Study Satellite Communication Receiver.
- To set up a PC to PC Sat. Com. Link using RS –232 port.
- To measure the propagation delay of signal in a Sat.Com. Link.
- To transmit & receive the function generator waveform through a Sat.Com. Link.
- To set up a active & passive satellite communication link & study their difference.