|Personality & Career Building||Learning Schedule|
|Pre-requisites: Adaptive and punctual||0||0||4||2|
- Holistic approach focusing on
- Negotiation skills
- Team work
- Balancing the emotional Quotient of the individuals
- Ready to apply for a job
- Skill development related to classification of numbers
- Implementing logical Aptitude in decision making
- Get an idea of industry perspective
- Give the Effective Presentation
- Able to develop a logical thought process related to every aspect of life
- Able to widen the horizon of one’s thought process and data analysis skills
- Able to interpret Data and convert into information
Unit-I: Strategies and Skills Required for Career building/ Recruitment/ Team building
Learning of Different Strategies to be used: Negotiation, Assertions, Politeness through Conversation, Assertive Strategies, Leadership Skills, Team Work, Management Skills through Group Activities.
Unit-II: Group Discussions and Role Play
Listening and Speaking Comprehensions through Group Discussion and audio-visual aids, Do’s and Don’ts of Group Discussions related to various topics (Day-Today life/ Social Issues/ Political and Others.
Unit-III: Business/job Correspondence
Resume Writing, Letter Writing, Job Application Letter
Unit-IV: Time and Work, Data Interpretation
Time and Work ,Time speed and Distance, Table, Line Graph, Bar Graph,Cube,Dice,Calendars,Test on Bar and Pie Charts, Comprehensive Practice test- 1 on Area Covered, Comprehensive Practice test- 2 on Area Covered.
Unit-V: Algebra and Simple Reasoning
Linear and Quadratic Equation, Function Basics, Inequalities, Progression, Set Theory/ Venn diagram, Pie Chart, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Visual Reasoning, Alphabet based Reasoning, Comprehensive Practice test- 1 on Area Covered, Comprehensive Practice test- 2 on Area Covered.
- Sanjay Kumar and Pushp Lata ‘Communication Skills’, Oxford University Press 2012
- Raymond Murphy ‘Essential English Grammar’, Cambridge University Press 1998
- Meenakshi Raman and Sangeeta Sharma ‘Technical Communication Principles and Practice’, Oxford University Press 2012.
- K. Narayan, Malgudi Days: A Collection of Short Stories, Penguin 2006
- Meenakshi Raman and Prakash ‘Business Communication’ Oxford University Press 2011
- Hory Sankar Mukerjee ‘Business Communication Connecting at Work’ Oxford University Press 2013