|Industrial Training -I||Learning Schedule|
|Pre-requisites: C Language||0||0||0||2|
- To gain first-hand experience of working as an engineering professional,including the technical application of engineering knowledge.
- To experience the discipline of working in a professional organisation and multidisciplinary team.
- To develop technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
On completion of this component of curriculum, the students will be able to
- Apply engineering knowledge in solving real-life problems.
- Attain new skills and be aware of the state-of-art in engineering disciplines of their own interest.
- Get exposure to real-life-working environment & practices, and to attain the professionalisms.
- Work with multi-tasking professionals and multidisciplinary team.
- Prepare a technical report, to improve presentation and other soft skills.
Exposure to real life problems at various reputed industries engaged in areas of Computer Science and Engineering.