|Industrial Exposure -II||Learning Schedule|
|Pre-requisites: Basic knowledge of Computers||0||0||0||1|
- To gain industrial exposure through industrial visit in core companies.
- To experience the discipline of working in a professional organisation and multidisciplinary team.
- To develop interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
On completion of this component of curriculum, the students will be able to
- Get exposure to real-life-working environment & practices, and to attain the professionalisms.
- Work with multi-tasking professionals and multidisciplinary team.
- To aware about portfolio of industry.
Industrial visit / Industrial Tour in various organisation related to respective discipline.