|Computer Graphics Lab||Learning Schedule|
|Pre-requisites: C Language||0||0||2||1|
The objective of this course is:
- to make student able to implement the computer graphics algorithm and basic animation using ‘C’.
- At the end of the course student will be able to Switch between graphics modes and text mode.
- Implement line, circle and ellipse drawing algorithms,
- Apply simple and composite transformations on graphics objects/elements. Implement filling algorithms, line and polygon clipping algorithms and create animations.
LIST OF EXPERIMENT:
Write a program for:
- Line Drawing Algorithms
- Circle Drawing Algorithms
- Ellipse Drawing Algorithms
- Polygon Filling Algorithms
- Basic Transformations
- Composite Transformations
- Line Clipping Algorithms
- Polygon Clipping Algorithms
- Curve Generations