|Campus To Corporate||Learning Schedule|
- To make the students aware of some more techniques of Presentation.
- To make them practice the interview questions (Moke interviews)
- Students are confident to give independent presentations professionally.
- Prepare for the interviews.
Unit-I Presentation Strategies:
Defining purpose, audience and locale, organizing content, Preparing outlines ,audio visual aids ,nuances of body language ,space, setting nuances and voice dynamics, build confidence, handling questions, collocations to be used for day to day conversation, improve the ability to present in front of the group
Unit-II: Situation Based Conversation
Conversations in Pairs to be Conducted (based on situations related to day-today life), Enhancing communication Skills through Situation Based Conversations.
Unit-III: Professional Skills
Meetings, Agenda, Minutes of the Meeting, Business Etiquette.
Unit-IV Group Discussions and Role Play
Personality Traits to be evaluated, Dynamics of Group Behavior, Group Etiquettes and Mannerism, Tips for Effective Group Discussion, Situation Based Role Play in Groups,
Unit-V: Mock Interviews
Practice through Mock Interviews for Recruitment.
- Suresh Kumar, P. Sreehari and J. Savithri ‘Communication Skills and Soft Skills An Integrated Approach’, Pearson 2012
- Nitin Bhatnagar and Mamta Bhatnagar ‘Effective Communication and Soft Skills: Strategies for Success’, Pearson 2012
- Francis Peter S. J ‘Soft Skills and Professional Communication’, Tata McGraw-Hill 2012.
- Barun K. Mitra ‘Personality Development and Soft Skills’, Oxford University Press 2011
- Seema Miglani, Shikha Goyal and Rohit Phutela ‘Communication Skills-II’, Vayu Education of India 2009
- Ann Masters and Harold R. Wallace ‘Personal Development for life and Work’ Cengage Learning 2012