|Android Apps Development Lab||Learning Schedule|
The objective of this course is to
- develop basic Android application
- creating Activities
- using Intents for activity communication
- develop the GUI application.
On completion of this course, the students will be able to
- understand android application hierarchy, UI components and their purpose
- create activity, do activity to activity communication using intents and transfer data between/among intents.
- apply style to android UI components
- able to use and implement menus, notifications & implement notification using Notification Compact Builder class
- configure and implement context menu and option menu as a part of android app.
- deploy and test the applications using Android AVD.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
- Create a basic Android application
- Working with forms
- Android App- working with intents
- Apply style and theme in an android app
- Create an Android app that does payment process via a context menu
- Create an Android app that does a currency converter operations using an options menu
- Create an Android notification app that displays notification about the messages received
- Create an Android app for sending data from first activity to second activity.
- Create an Android app for getting result from second activity (Using startActivityForResult)
- Create an Android app for storing user data using SQLITE