|Technical Skills for Civil Engineers-I
|13010314||Pre-requisites: Engineering Mechanics, Computer skills etc.||0||2||0||1|
This course is designed with a view to teach the students according to GATE Examination. They will be asked to answer the objective question covered under the major subjects namely analysis of structures, surveying, Fluid Mechanics, Soil Mechanics/ Geotechnical Engineering, Concrete Technology & Design of Concrete Structures, Design of Steel Structures, Water & Wastewater engineering, Construction Management, Irrigation Engineering & Hydrology. Emphasis will be given on objective type question and tutorial work.
- To make the students capable of scoring good marks in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
- To encourage them to appear in gate exam as in future is going to be basic requirement for the admission in M. Tech and for the selection in Public and Private sector jobs.
On completion of this course, the students will be able to
- Solve the conceptual problems asked in GATE and other competitive exams.
- It shall inculcate confidence in the students to appear in the various competitive examinations.
The GATE Examination shall be followed for this particular course for various civil engineering subjects as listed above in course description.
Text Books & References
- As already mentioned for various subjects.
- Various guide for GATE Examination.