|Reinforced Concrete Structures Laboratory||Learning Schedule|
|13010507||Pre-requisites: — Reinforced Concrete Structures||0||0||2||1|
To make the students capable of drawing the reinforcement and preparation of drawing of T beam, L beam sections, rectangular beam sections, different types of slabs, columns and footings.
- To provide students detailing of R.C.C members.
- To make the students aware of how to communicate the detailing of reinforcement in the structural members of RCC for the execution purpose.
- To study drawings in field for the execution of Civil Projects
On completion of this course, the students will be able to
- Prepare the detailed drawing of different RCC members.
- They will also be able to read the detailed drawing of any Civil Engineering projects when made project in charge.
LIST OF DRAWING SHEETS
- Reinforcement detailing of Rectangular RCC Beam.
- Reinforcement detailing of T and L shaped RCC Beam.
- Reinforcement detailing of One-way and Two-way RCC slab.
- Reinforcement detailing of column and isolated RCC footing.
- Reinforcement detailing of column and combined RCC footing.
- Reinforcement detailing for vertical and horizontal in masonry work.
- IS:456 (2000) & SP:16
- BSI: For reinforcement detailing
- National Building Organization code.
- BSI: For vertical and horizontal detailing