1. Courses offered by the civil engineering department are aligned with the requirements of the industry. These courses have been framed by well-qualified faculty members after consultation with industry professionals. These courses enhance the job prospects of the students.
2. To develop world-class civil engineers, our students work on real-life projects with the help of advanced teaching and learning aids, and state-of-the-art research facilities.
3. Faculty members hold Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees, from NITs and IITs, with research publications in reputed, peer-reviewed journals and conferences.
4. Different software labs are functional such as AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, Lingo, EPANET, HEC-HMS, MODFLOW etc. for the holistic growth of our students.
5. Industrial visits are regularly organized to provide industrial exposure to the students.
6. GATE classes are provided for enhancement of the job prospects in the government sector, and admissions in higher studies.