BCA: Course Overview
Course Level: Undergraduate
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 10+2 from a recognized university
Top recruiting organizations: IT & Software Companies
Employment areas: IT, Banking, Advertising, Media, Government Agencies
Top recruiting areas: Software Development, Testing, Digital Marketing, Software Developer, Software Tester, Junior Programmer, Database Administrator, Web Designer, Web Developer, System Analyst
Bachelor of Computer Application in Could Computing is a three-year undergraduate program. This course provides prominent and complete knowledge of computer languages. The BCA program is designed to provide insight into computer languages.
The program is designed to make students technically skilled and competent to showcase their technical knowledge and expertise in the field of Information Technology. The demand for IT professionals is increasing day by day with the development of technology over the globe. Several job options are available for these IT graduates.
BCA in Cloud Computing deals with Computer Application subjects such as Discrete Mathematics, Database Management systems, Digital Computer programming, Computer Networks, Cloud Computing, etc.
The basic eligibility criterion for this course is:
- Students can take admission in this course after completing 10+2.
- Students should have passed the 12th class from a recognized educational board.
- Students must have secured minimum marks of 45%
- Students should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as this course is designed for science stream students only
- It will be preferable if students have English as their compulsory subject
Required Skillset for BCA
Students who want to work as an IT expert after completing BCA in Cloud Computing should have several skills to hold various reputed positions in IT companies.
- Strong programming knowledge
- Strong database concepts
- Strong communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Computers and IT
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to develop applications for practical aspects
Job Profiles after completing BCA
A System Engineer provides technical support and other IT services for desktop, server, and networking servers.
A System Analyst is the one who analyzes system problems, evaluates, and helps in providing system solutions.
Software testers are responsible for quality assurance during the software development cycle. They test the viruses and bugs through manual and automatic processes for any software or application.
A Business Analyst analysis business opportunities, strength, weakness, and strengths to start and operate a business smoothly
Web Developers used to do coding, designing, and creating layouts of a website for the user interface.
A Web Designer designed the layout and functions for the website.
System Administrators look after the maintenance and configuration for servers and computer systems.
Software Developers are developing a software application to do a specific task.
A Database Administrator maintains the data in the computer server and provides security to the database.
A Junior Programmer writes code and assists the development team in developing software applications.
In the present times, technology is developing with every passing day and new techniques are hitting the industry. With the development of technology, we need professionals to handle industry requirements. Aspirants who want to make their careers in this domain can pursue BCA in could computing and learn various languages. With the enhancement of their skills and experience, students can hold reputed positions in the IT industry with a handful of salaries.
Several Indian universities are offering BCA in Could Computing, SGT University is one of the most prominent names in this spectrum. They are offering 170+ courses under 18 faculties. This university is the dream of its founders and they are achieving their desired footboards with all the hard work and dedication students are advised to take admission in this university due to the following reasons:
The Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) at SGT University is a 3-year (6 semesters) undergraduate program that caters to students with specific interests in computer science and information technology with computer science courses as the core and a wide range of electives. The course creates highly-skilled, adaptable graduates who are able to design computer-based solutions to address information management and processing complications in industry, commerce, science, entertainment, and the public sector.
- Fast-growing information technology and communication systems have become critical components of almost every company’s plan. The companies which want to leverage on the new information technologies and communication systems require expert professionals, who can apply computer science principles to solve problems produced by the interface between business and technology.
- Designed to bridge the gap between IT industries and institutes by incorporating the latest developments into the curriculum, the department has an outstanding group of committed and result in oriented faculty members, sophisticated computer labs and Wi-Fi enabled environment.
- The library with its prescribed books and Digital Library helps students to update themselves with the recent trends in the industry.
- The main focus of the Department of BCA is skilling the undergraduates in disruptive technologies like Data Science, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, etc. To facilitate continuous learning the department has established Centers of Excellences for these technologies.
- The Department regularly conducts seminars, workshops, and symposiums inviting the eminent speakers in the industry to give a glimpse of the latest advancements in the industry. Hack-a-thons, Crack-a-thons, Web-a-thons are conducted to instigate the competitiveness spirit in the students.
To know more about these programs such as eligibility criteria, admission process, and other queries you can visit our official website https://sgtuniversity.ac.in/ or contact us through the mail, phone, or social media platforms.